Ellen is a trainee advocate within the dispute resolution department.
Ellen was educated at King William's College, Castletown, where she was head girl, before gaining a 2:1 honours degree in law at Lancaster University. She completed the Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in Liverpool.
Ellen's areas of practice to date have included:
- Personal injury
- Medical negligence
- High-value corporate and commercial litigation
- Debt recovery actions
Ellen speaks conversational French.
Ellen has assisted in contributing to the following notable publications:
- Bloomsbury Publishing - Planning and Administration of Offshore and Onshore Trusts - Isle of Man chapter (with Annemarie Hughes)
- Chambers & Partners - Private Wealth Guide - Isle of Man chapter (with Annemarie Hughes)
Ellen is a member of the following professional bodies:
- Isle of Man Law Society
- Isle of Man Business Network
- Young Lawyers’ Association