Jessica is an associate within the dispute resolution team.
Jessica advises both individual and corporate clients in a number of areas including debt recovery, personal injury and clinical negligence, employment issues and high-value corporate and commercial litigation. Jessica also has experience in private client matters including drafting wills and probate applications, trust issues and the administration of estates. During her time as a trainee advocate at DQ, Jessica also gained experience in corporate and commercial matters including drafting legal opinions, commercial property transactions and high-value transactions involving publicly listed companies.
Jessica's specialist areas of practice:
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
- Wills, Probate and Estate administration and disputes
- Debt Recovery
Jessica's areas of training include:
- Legal professional privilege
Notable publications to which Jessica has contributed:
- Planning and Administration of Offshore and Onshore Trusts
- Restructuring and Insolvency - Getting the Deal Through 2016 (Law Business Research)
- Chambers Private Wealth (Global Practice Guide) 2017
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to Employment and Labour Law 2017
Jessica is a member of the following professional bodies:
- Isle of Man Law Society
- Employment Lawyers’ Association