Head of Regulatory & Compliance Services
Sinead is head of the Regulatory & Compliance Services team.
Sinead works with clients across the financial services industry covering banking, insurance, corporate service providers and funds. Sinead has worked in the compliance industry since 1995 so has a wealth of experience to bring to clients. Sinead is an accredited Data Protection Practitioner.
Sinead's specialist areas of practice are:
- Data Protection;
- AML/CFT and anti-bribery;
- Conduct of Business Regulation
Sinead provides training in the following areas:
- Data Protection
Sinead speaks French to a good (degree level) standard.
Notable cases in which Sinead has been in involved:
- First prohibition hearing brought by the FSA;
- Three year engagement on behalf of the regulator into AML deficiencies;
- Cross-border marketing regulatory compliance review involving 150 countries
Sinead is a member of the following professional bodies:
- Director and CPD Chair of the Alliance of Isle of Man Compliance Professionals;
- Member of the Isle of Man AML/CFT Advisory Group;
- Member of the Legal & Regulatory sub-committee of the Isle of Man Wealth and Fund Services Association